2011年9月5日星期一

I can't actually complete the Kugai quest

  The runekeepers complete the next phase of the storyline quest so we saved them for last. Amareth and I take turns aggroing and smacking them around; they respond particularly well to the Berserker's Flatten ability (and by respond I mean are easily knocked down by), so we settle into a nice rhythm where Anung runs up, hits, combos for the Flatten, combos into the Cyclone, and Amareth pounds them from a distance. We wrap them up in due course and prepare to head back to the Tainted Gorge Outpost to turn in our opponent's heads. Err, runes.

I can't actually complete the Kugai quest because it turns out my inventory is full. Packrat, you might call me. When I'm several hundred gold richer the next time I go to the store we'll see who's laughing! I realize it's been a couple of levels since I upgraded my equipment so I rearrange things a little, including a new axe and an armor set that Amareth trades me for a priest's staff. I think I got the better end of that deal.

We kick off today's adventure by leaving the safety and security of the Tower Base and heading off into the wild and wooly southern reaches of the Island of Dawn. Even though this is just the starting area, looking back from whence we came, the enormity of the game world really starts to sink in. The Island of Dawn feels big, and when you look at the game map, it's really just a tiny blip. One of these days, I'm going to have to do a "run across the world" adventure and time myself.

没有评论:

发表评论