2011年9月19日星期一

one thing I love about being a warrior

  A common saying among elves is “we remember.” Allemantheia is a self-contained city-state, not just politically, but functionally. Hidden within its tall walls and towers is the true home of the elves, one glimpsed only by trusted friends and associates. Never again will the elven people be threatened by outside forces. Inside their meticulously carved chambers they live industrious and private lives, illuminated by hidden conduits channeling and enhancing the light of Balder's eyes above.

one thing I love about being a warrior is that moment when you dodge an elite or a boss’s strongest attack, the thrills I get when I successfully dodge is almost addictive. Compared to when I play other classes, I happen to be more focused when I play my warrior and also you can enjoy the flashy attacks. Once you get the attack speed buffed items and Glyph options, it is a whole new experience as a Warrior. The attacks are so fast; I can barely see my blades!

This is a sensitive topic. Because the attack range of each race is made through their height, it is hard to say we will let people actively change it. When we implement body proportions the customizing will be for efficiency reasons, not for the player’s taste.Many people seem to prefer really short heights and we think in TERA that will be more the case, so we are trying to prevent that from happening.

没有评论:

发表评论