2011年9月2日星期五

Tera online gold- With the human trial portion

Following Daven's orders, I approach the arcanist Klaon and ask him how I could be of best use to Lumbertown.Tera Online Gold Klaon tasks me with the responsibility of picking flowers in order for him craft a potion to help heal the sickly refugees that arrived in throngs just days ago. I'm a little disappointed with my first assignment after my victories in the Island of Dawn. I understand that this must be done for the greater good, but still hot off of my victory against the demon Karascha, I expected to take on more pressing issues.

With the human trial portion of the potion testing complete, we head past the refugee tents and cross the bridge connecting Lumbertown to the rest of Fey Forest. The land is shadowed by towering trees and populated with unfriendly warthogs. These giant boars have giant tusks and giant attitude to match. Their presence here is a clear foreshadowing of what's to come.

Almost as soon as Everon and Amareth arrive at the camp, woodsman Weldon sends us back out to collect chopped and neatly piled lumber scattered around the woods. Although the locals could feasibly collect it themselves, there's the porcine menace to consider. Audburn, another villager, asks that bring back the ribs from any warthogs we kill to supplement the outpost's food supply.

The hogs are spoiling for a fight. These monster pigs proactively attack anyone nearby and employ charges and tusk swipesTera Money depending on their distance. Between Everon's evasive maneuvers and Amareth's pain-from-afar spells, these swine are mine—I mean, ours. The lumber is a far simpler affair, locating and collecting the wood piles found under large trees.




Related articles:  http://www4.atword.jp/riftgold/2011/09/01/buy-rs-gold-want-to-know-more-about-my-play-session/
http://terapowerleveling.bloguez.com/terapowerleveling/2562119/Buy-tera-gold-there-is-a-slight-sense-of-urgency-when-you-start-the-game

没有评论:

发表评论