2011年8月14日星期日

An interview of fortune 500 to Tera Gold


It is about half a month after this interview, I think I should write something to remember it, because I failed this interview from a wonderful beginning. Please allow me to narrate it:
It was two weeks ago when I ate my supper in carteen then my cell phone vibrating. I took it and saw a shenzhen number, guessing it would be a new employer. When I answered it a sweet voice into my ears, Are you Mr Zhang? Yes, This is xxxx company and there is a position I think it's suitable for you. Are you interested in it? Because my assistance manager sitting towards me I said, "I am a little busy now I can call you later". "OK I will call you again".
When I ate up my supper I came to the office, because our factory is far from my home so I didn't go home everyday. I lived in dormitory from Monday to Thursday. I researched this xxx company and felt amazed at it's a fortune 500. There was a contact number and I called back : "Could I speak to miss Ray?" "Yes wait for a moment." Then Miss Ray answered my phone and we decided to have the first interview on Thursday.
To be honest, I had no opinions to this company,  just wanted to earn some interview experience, because the position is engineer, but my current title is supervisor now. Spent some time, I found this company,  Three people interiviewed me. The older man was coming from Malaysia, the others were from main land and taiwan. Maybe he has seen  'English is working language', He said to me, Can I talk in English? "Yes I answered with confidence". Actually the director said in slowly and clearly English, and I can easily understand him. It was a wonderful interview, and we discussed a lot regarding my first job and knowledge of medicine. Finally, director told me he was satisfied to this interview and would arranged the technical director interview soon.
Because my expected payment can be met and I can have opportunity to travel to Europe,  I am very eager for the next interview. The Malaysia director was very nice and arranged the next interview on saturday. I thought I would be easy to get this job, so saturday I got up earlily to go to this company. As we met the technical director, I knew it would be a tough interview, because he asked me the same questions like before. It was very boring to say the same answers, and the thinking of this american was bouncing. It was hard to accommodate him.
Via the last loose hand shaking, I felt it was a bad interview. As expected, I didn't receive any call from this company. Anyway I summarized this interview and hoped it can help my next ones: English is very important, and sometimes it is better than your major, So pay more attention to your English study.

This article comes from dioenglish. And he is a good worker in our company. If you are searching for Tera Gold service online, my friends, you can visit our site. Our company always provides you the cheap Tera Gold for you. We are a reliable gold service company. So you can trust us. Just place an order and to buy Tera Gold. We can provide you with the best service which makes you greatly satisfied.

没有评论:

发表评论