2011年8月9日星期二

Learn to master something about Tera Account


Yesterday, the customer service representative from ALIBABA, as our boss need her teach our something, when she tell us just one step to another, she said more details that I didn’t know, and never have a try before, the matter I just think that it is because there didn't have anyone who tell me do more, in other words, when I first get in touch with this platform, one girl teach me, and she also just know little about the skill about the platform, thus both of us didn't have the customer, and I never confused about my ability about handle this platform, even I never didn't know why before one boss interview me and ask how can I handle this platform, and he said: there have many skill you can learn from there and...,until now, I understand, why he said this.


After the girl leave away, I think again and again my method, and found that since we do something, try to be professional is so important, if we just know little about it, and think we know all, maybe that is why so many people do something and failed, thus never have a try, now, I think if we have a clear goal and also try to find a calculated method, maybe all we can succeed.


This article comes from dioenglish. And he is a good worker in our company. If you are searching for Tera Gold service online, my friends, you can visit our site. Our company always provides you the cheap Tera Gold for you. We are a reliable gold service company. So you can trust us. Just place an order and to buy Tera Account. We can provide you with the best service which makes you greatly satisfied.

没有评论:

发表评论