2011年8月31日星期三

Tera Items- I was completing my first major story quest

So during my short time at PAX, I took some time to hop in front of a PC and take a turn at this feature of BioWare's upcoming MMO.Tera Items Each side featured eight combatants, and one participant, as you've probably seen from BioWare's Huttball video, picks up a glowing sphere and attempts to run it to the other side of the arena. He or she can pass the “ball” from person to person, or have their teammates rip them a hole through the opposing forces.

And as I stared at my new surroundings, I couldn't help but again be impressed at the graphics in the game. While it was likely running on a really beefy Alienware machine, Guild Wars 2 looks like it could be ripped straight out of a fantasy artists' sketch book. Every surrounding is crisp and vibrant, and colors blend seamlessly into wonderfully constructed models and structures. It's a world that I'd want to spend my time in, if it weren't so dangerous.

To that point, there is a slight sense of urgency when you start the game.Tera Gold Cheap Bad, bad things have happened in the past of your world, and even though the current environment seem relatively safe for the time being, you know that won't last long. There be dragons in this world, and they're likely looking for humanoids to eat. By the time I was completing my first major story quest, I'd already been pitted up against a massive ice worm (which was animated splendidly) and knew that more enormous monsters were aiming their sites at the musket-toting engineer named Micajah.



Related articles:  http://teragold2u.over-blog.com/article-rs-gold-what-makes-a-good-story-in-a-game-to-you-82864816.html
http://riftgold.centerblog.net/72-tera-money-everything-in-the-game-is-automagically

没有评论:

发表评论